I’m so honored! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Positively Alyssa of Fight MS Daily! Thank you so much, Alyssa, for nominating me! I am so grateful to have “met” you and look forward to reading everything you post. Your positive attitude is infectious and helps me immensely!
“Originating in Germany in 2011, the Liebster Award 2017 is an online award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster translates to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers that have the potential to grow and become successful influencer’s within the blogosphere.”
My Amazing and Wonderful Nominees:
Rules For Nominees:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
– Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog or on the sidebar.
– Answer the same questions I have above or share 10 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 5 blogs who you believe deserve to receive the award.
– Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award.
Nominees – Please feel free to answer the questions below or to reveal 10 facts about yourself, which is what I chosen. Please do not feel any pressure for this, I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you! The instructions are below!
Does blogging replace or enhance keeping a journal?
Do you think education, as it is today, does justice to life and learning?
When do you find time to blog?
What is the one post made by you that you like the most and why?
What is your favourite book or series?
Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
T-Rex or dragon?
If you would be a character in someone’s book, who would you get to write it?
Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/series/animation/movie? What was that place?
How has writing/blogging affected your life?
10 Facts About Myself
- After breaking the growth plate in my left ankle, my left leg is about a quarter of an inch shorter than the other one.
- I married my high school sweetheart after being together for seven years and not living together.
- I grew up with live music in my house most weekends and can’t live without music in my life.
- I became a medical assistant at the age of 18 and ran a medical office (it was just me and the doctor) right out of school.
- I’m the youngest of three and I married an only child. Funny enough, he was less spoiled than I was!
- I live near the beach but I never go because I don’t like the sun and sand, and I’m afraid of the ocean.
- I refuse to get on a boat of any kind, so cruises are out of the question for me!
- Once, when I was about 12 or so, my friends and I walked to the local cemetery in the middle of the night. I was wearing a bathrobe (it was cold and I was weird) and put on roller blades. The police were called because someone thought we were “playing around like ghosts” after they saw me fly down a hill and bust my ass while wearing said bath robe.
- I really enjoy watching old movies.
- I cannot ride a bike, roller skate (see above) or skateboard. Anything that involves my feet not planted on the ground – other than a car/vehicle with four wheels – is a no-go for me because of my fear of falling.
So now you’ve got some random facts about me! 🙂
Thanks again, so much, to Alyssa for nominating me! I’m honored that you like my work so much!